DevaCurl No-Poo Original Cleansing Conditioner

Howdy Y'all! With all the summer sun and the extra sweat associated with the season, I find myself constantly reaching for something to cleanse my ever thirsty hair; and as much as I love that clean feel from using shampoo, too much shampooing is never a good thing, so I often co-wash (conditioner wash) in the summer with a cleansing conditioner. I don't own a lot of co-washes but one of my favorites has to be the Deva Curl No-Poo Original Zero Lather Cleansing Conditioner.



This cleansing conditioner is thick and creamy (how I like all my conditioning products) and applies smooth and evenly to the hair. Detangling is definitely a breeze with this product! This cleanser contains peppermint oil, so of course it smells minty. I also feel a light tingle when I apply it to my scalp and massage it in (feels amazing!) but the feeling goes away after I rinse it out.

For those of you who aren't familiar with cleansing conditioners, they are like most normal conditioners in texture and application, but they contain a light cleansing agent that's less harsh than regular shampoos. cleansing conditioners are best used in the summer between shampoo washes to refresh the hair and remove the excess sweat and build up on the scalp.

To use: Apply the cleanser to your scalp and massage it in to lift the dirt and build up off the scalp and apply it to the length of your hair, detangle, rinse and viola! Clean hair until you're ready for your next shampoo appointment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Polyquanternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Price: 12oz $18.99-32oz $44.00

Where To Find:
Target
Amazon
DevaCurl
Ulta
Walmart

No comments

Powered by Blogger.