Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil

What's up guys?! Are you tired of this shady New York Springter weather toying with your tresses? Tired of that dry, itchy scalp you thought was left behind in winter? I know I am. But have no fear, Mielle Organics Mint Almond oil is here! Let me tell y’all: I had recently finished my Jamaican Black Castor Oil and was in desperate need of a new oil. I’m a product junkie on the low so I really didn’t want to go back to castor oil without trying something new first. I was online looking for oils that I could use on my scalp AND my hair simultaneously(some oils are just meant for the hair shaft and not the scalp). I saw this oil pop up many times on the internet, but originally paid it no mind because I saw it as just another name brand oil trying to steal my coins.


My search for the perfect oil trickled into about three days and my scalp was punishing me for my negligence, so I caved and decided to purchase this oil since it was a decently affordable price, plus I was getting a whopping 8oz of oil so I knew I was going to get my money’s worth. Safe to say, I think this oil has become a new favorite of mine on top of my trusty JBCO. It has a VERY strong peppermint scent, so if you know you'd be opposed to smelling like mint all day I would not suggest purchasing this oil. A little goes quite a long way with this oil. I have used it to oil my scalp when it feels a little dry, I have used it to seal in my leave-in and cream for the LCO method, and I have used it as a hot oil treatment when I feel my hair needs a little extra boost of moisture. I haven't used it with my deep conditioner yet but I will certainly be giving it a try next.

I absolutely love the way this oil makes my scalp feel refreshed and calms the itching of my scalp. During the week I apply a little oil directly to my scalp and massage it to work it in. It leaves a lovely tingle on my scalp that I can't get enough of because I am honestly in love with all things peppermint! I've had this oil for about a month and a half now and use it at least three times a week and I've hardly made a dent in it. So once again, if you're not opposed to the scent of peppermint and if your hair doesn't get extremely oily I would totally suggest giving this oil a try; and remember there are many ways this oil can be used, so if it doesn't work for you one way keep trying until you find a method that works for you best!

Price: $12.99-$13.99

Ingredients:
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil).

Where to find:
Local Beauty Supply store
MielleOrganics.com
Target
Sally Beauty
Amazon
JCPenney

Thank you once again for visiting Keah's Corner. Stay tuned and as always, stay blessed!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.