Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay (Miracle!)

My loves, my darlings, my dears, I think I have finally found my line of dream products for my dry, thick, unruly hair! I have only recently started using products from the same line. Normally I would mix and match shampoos, conditioners, and deep conditioners from completely different brands. Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the constant mixing of products can sometimes leave your hair exhausted and leaving you a little confused. Isolating a specific line of products can help you pinpoint exactly what your hair does and doesn't like and my type 4 low porosity hair and I definitely like the Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay (active living haircare) Collection. Here are three products in this amazing trio:



Sulfate-free Shampoo: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glycereth-26, Parfum (Fragrance), Decyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Polyquaternium-7, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11-15 Pareth-7, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Benzophenone-4, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Linalool, Laureth-9, Limonene, Geraniol, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Sodium Acetate, Salicylic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. 


  • Draws out sweat & impurities 
  • Cleanses without stripping
  • Softens & and improves manageability
This shampoo is everything I've wanted a sulfate free shampoo to be for years now. It has a super creamy feel, it's easy to distribute, it lathers beautifully, a little goes a veeery long way, and the smell is absolutely divine. It has a nice, clean, powder fresh scent that I honestly cannot get enough of; I really wish there was a body care line with this scent, it's that awesome. Because of how much and how quickly the shampoo lathered on my hair, panic immediately set it and regret began creeping into my thoughts. HOWEVER, I quickly discovered the shampoo was extremely moisturizing and I was even able to get a bit of detangling action in before rinsing it out and moving onto step 2.
   
Enriching Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glyceryl Stearate, Linalool, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Limonene, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cereus Grandifl orus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. 


  • Helps restore essential moisture
  • Revitalizes tired hair
  • Adds brilliant, glossy shine
After rinsing out the shampoo I didn't think my hair could possibly get any softer than it already was, the conditioner immediately proved me wrong. The conditioner has the same amazing creamy feel and fresh scent as the shampoo but with moisture and slip x10! It was super easy to section and detangle my hair. Detangle time definitely got cut in half and lets face it, we could all use a shorter wash day. I was completely in love with the feel of my hair after rinsing the conditioner out. My ends usually feel great when I have product on it but once I rinse it off they feel rough and it's hard to comb though. Not the case with this conditioner at all. I rinsed the product out after a few minutes from detangling and oh em gee my hair was as soft as a cloud. 

Softening Hair Mask: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene, Glycerin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. 

  • Replenishes moisture
  • Adds touchable softness
  • Revitalizes hair
This wouldn't count as a trio if I didn't use the softening hair mask to top it all off, now would it? after rinsing out the conditioner I applied the mask and moisture multiplied x20! The mask is a lot thicker the conditioner but when applied to hair it melts right into your hair to reinforce the hydration and softness of the conditioner. and yes, has the same awes-mazing smell! It provides just as much slip, if not, more than the conditioner and leaves your hair feeling revitalized, refreshed and hydrated. To be honest, you could skip the conditioner altogether and just use the shampoo and the hair mask together. (I will definitely be doing that when I'm pressed for time and can't do my entire ritual of shampooing, conditioning, then deep conditioning.) After applying the mask all over my hair I sat under my steamer for 10 minutes then rinsed my hair with lukewarm water (rinsing with cold water makes it hard to apply my styling products after). My hair felt silky and smooth and my ends were so easy to comb through during the styling process. It's safe to say I had a successful was day!

I feel as though these products definitely lived up to their claim of cleansing without stripping and replenishing moisture into thirsty, overworked tresses. I recommend this line to anyone who feels as though their hair needs an extra kick of moisture and hydration. I def. give this product 10 out of 5 stars.

*P.s. Mothers day is literally around the corner and this would be a fabulous gift to get for mom to thank her for how hard she works, WE LOVE YOU MOMS!! 😘

Price: $9.00-$14.00
Where to find:
Carols Daughter
Walmart
Target
Amazon
Sally Beauty

Thanks for visiting Keah's Corner. Treat your mommies to something extra fabulous this week. Until next time stay blessed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.