Heavenly Skincare For Ultrasmooth Skin

Aight so boom. I was on Target's website one day doing my usual peruse of products from brands I either want to try or have heard of in the past. My search typically begins with SheaMoisture, then I'd hop on over to Carol's Daughter and continue searching for whatever popped into my head after that. This particular day I decided to search through products from The Mane Choice since they've become quite popular in the past year. During my search I came across The Mane Choice Heavenly Halo Oil + Lotion Fusion. At the time I believe there was a 15% or 20% off all The Mane Choice products sale going on at Target and that piqued my interest immediately considering how pricey items can be from this line. Long story short, I snagged this 10oz bad boy for $12 something from the usual retail price of $14.99.

With this lotion and oil fusion you can kiss dull, dry skin all the way goodbye! As thick as this lotion is, the texture is quite light and it spreads like butter; it's literally "heaven in a bottle." It has a light, sweet fragrance you can appreciate and others will love(bae is my witness). I always notice that after using this lotion my skin is left with a brilliant glow and my skin feels extra soft (I know how I'll be slaying this summer! 🤣). This lotion is physician formulated, so over time with continued use I believe you will definitely notice a change in how your skin looks and feels. I cant believe it took me so long to try something from this line. I will certainly be on the hunt for more of their products and paying special attention to their sales more often now. (Signing up for their newsletter on TheManeChoice website will keep you in the know when their products go on sale).


Ingredients: Water (aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Castor Oil, (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Cholecaliferol (Vitamin D), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soy) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root oil, Langenaria Sphaerica (Umutanga) Seed oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Yashtimadhu Root), Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Yucca Glauca (Yucca) Root, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Polysorbate-60, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)


Price: $14.99 (Be on the look out for deals and sales!)

Where to Buy:
Target
TheManeChoice


Thank you once again for visiting Keah's Corner! Stay tuned, until next time!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.